Villa Nichesola’s pool is a small safe haven for you. A quiet place, nestled in the greenery, where you can spend time dedicated to yourself
The grass massages your feet, the water tones your body and there’s the silence of the plants: the right environment for taking a moment to live life in the slow lane. Do you want to catch a tan and spend the day on a sunbed or do you prefer a rejuvenating swim after work? Just do what makes you feel best, we’ll take care of serving you your favourite drink.
Our swimming pool is open to the public every day from 9am to 20pm.
To respect our other guests’ relaxation, the management reserves the right to close the entrance when reaching the limit of places in the pool area. To make sure there is still room for you, call us at 392 4675494.
From Monday to Friday
- full day €8
- reduced under 10 e over 70 €5
Half day: (from 9am to 15pm or from 15pm to 20)pm:
- full day €6
- reduced under 10 e over 70 €4
Saturday, Sunday and holidays
Rate full day:
- full day €11
- reduced under 10 e over 70 €8
Access after 17pm
- full €9
- reduced under 10 e over 70 €7
Children up to 3 years old: free.
- Adults: €180
- Reduced under 10 and over 70: €120
For Season tickets it is necessary to book access through the contact page.
- Package 10 midweek entries: full €70 – reduced €50
- Package 10 entries Saturday/Sunday: €100 full – €70 reduced
- Package 10 entrate half-day tickets (valid only from Monday to Friday): full €50 – reduced €30
Possession of the 10 entry package does not include the sunbed. We always recommend that you book your entrance by phone and, if requested, reserve the sunbed.
Free internal parking.
It is forbidden to dive in the pool, play ballgames and similar in the park and disturb the quiet of the other guests. It is forbidden to introduce drinks and food from the outside.
* Reduced rate for guests under 10 and over 70. Present yourself with an identity document.