- In this section there are all the information concerning how Villa Nichesola manages the processing of its users’ data.
- This report is also valid for the purposes of article 13 of the Regulation ( EU) no. 2016/679, concerning the protection of individuals regarding the processing of the personal data as well as the free movement of such data, for those subjects who interact with Villa Nichesola and It can be reached at the corresponding address on the homepage:
- The information is provided only for Villa Nichesola and not for other websites eventually consulted by the user through links contained therein.
- The purpose of this document is to provide information on the methods, times and nature that the data controllers provide to users at the moment of connection to the web pages of Villa Nichesola , indipendently from the purposes of the connection itself, according to Italian and European law.
- This information may undergo chamìnges due to the introduction of new rules , therefore the user is invited to periodically check this page.
- If the user is under 14 years age, pursuant to art.8, c. 1 regulation (UE) 2016/679, and art. 2- Quinquies D.Lgs 196/2003, as modiefied by D. Lgs 181/18, he will have to legitimise his consent through the authorization of his parents or whoever takes their place.
II – DATA PROCESSING
1 – Data owner
- The data owner is the natural or legal person, the public authority, the service or other organisation that, individually or in common with others, determines the purposes and the methods of the data processing. It deals also with security profiles.
- As regards to this web site the data owner is: Marcello Di Piazza, and for any explantion or exercise of the user’s rights, you can contact him at the following email address: email@example.com.
2 – Manager of the processing data
- The manager of the processing data is the natural or legal person, the public authority, the service or other organisation that treats the personal data on behalf of the owner of the processing.
- According to art. 28 of the european regulation (UE) n. 2016/679, upon appointment of the owner of the data, the manager of the processing data of Villa Nichesola website is : Marcello Di Piazza.
3 – Place of the processing data
- The processing data produced by the use of Villa Nichesola takes place in Via Guglielmo Marconi n. 8, in Colognola ai Colli (VR).
- If necessary, the data connected to the newsletter service can be processed by the data manager or by subjects appointed by it for this purpose at the designed place.
III – COOKIES
1 – Type of cookies
- A cookie consists in a small group of data transfered from a web server to the user’s server and it can be read exclusively from the server that has made the transfer. It is not an executable code and it doesn’t trasnmit any virus.
- Cookies don’t record any personal information and any recognizable data won’t be record. If you prefer, It’s possible to forbid to save some or all of the cookies. However, in this case the use of th web site and its services will be compromised. In order to continue without any changes to the options of the cookies you just ahve to continue in your web surfing.
Following the different kind of cookies that our web site uses:
2 – Technical cookies
- There are a lot of technologies used to save user’s information in the computer, which are gathered in the web sites then. Among them the most known and used is the one of the cookis HTML. These cookies are used for web surfing and to simplify the access and the use of the web site by the user. They are necessary for the transmission of the communications on the electronic network and to the supplier to provide the requested service by the customer.
- The settings to manage or disable cookies may vary depending on the internet browser used. In any case, user can manage or request the general deactivation or the cancellation of the cookies by modifying the settings of your internet browser. This deactivation may slow down or forbid the access to some parts of the web site.
- The use of technical cookies allow the safe and efficient use of the site.
- Cookies are inserted in the browser and retransmitted through Google Analytics or through the statistics service of blogger or similar. They are technical only if they’re used for optimization purposes only and directly by the owner of the web site, who can collect information in aggregate way about the number of the users and how they visit the site. With these conditions, the same rules apply for the analytics cookies, on the subject of information and consent, provided for technical cookies.
- From the point of view of the duration we can distinguish temporary cookies which are cancelled automatically at the end of the navigation session and they are used to indentify the user and to avoid the login at every pages visited and permanent cookies which remain active in the computer until a deadlne or until they’re cancelled by the user.
- Session cookies can be installed in order to allow the access and the permanence in the reserved area in the portala as valdated user.
- They’re not persistently memorized but exclusively for the duration of th navigation until the closure of the browser and they disappear with the closure if it. Their use is strictly limited to the transmissio of identifiers of session consisting of random numbers generated by the server needed to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site.
3 – Third party cookies
- Regarding the origin we can distinguish cookies sent to the browser directly from the web site that you’re visiting and those of third party sent to the computer from other web sites and not from the one you’re visiting.
- Permanent cookies often are third party cookies.
- Most of the third party cookies are tracking cookies used to identify the online behaviour, to understand the interests in order to personalize the advertising proposal for the users.
- It could be installed third party analytic cookies. They are sent by domains of aforementioned third party external to the site.
- Third party analytic cookies are used to observe information about the behaviour of the user on Villa Nichesola. The observation is anonymous, in order to control the performances and to improve the usability of the site. The profiling thir party cookies are used to create profiles of the users, in order to offer advertising messages in line with the choices expressed by the users themselves.
4 – Profiling cookies
- Profiling cookies are those that are used to create profiles of the user and they are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user in the web surfing.
- When these cookies are ued the user has to give an explicit consent.
- I twill be applied art. n. 22 of the Regulation (UE) 2016/679 and art. 122 of the Data protection code.
IV – DATA PROCESSED
1 – Data processing methods
- Like all websites, also this website makes use of log files where information automativally collected from the user visits are saved. The information collected could be:
- internet protocol address (IP);
- type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site;
- internet service provider name (ISP);time and date of the visit;
- web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit;
- eventually the number of the click.
- The aforementioned information are processed automatically and collected in the form exclusively aggregated in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for security reasons. This information will be treated according to the legitimate interest of holder.
- For security purposes ( spam filters, firewall, virus detection ), automatically registered data can eventually include personal data like IP address, that could be used, in accordance with the law, to block attempts to damage te site or other users, or in any case dangerous activities or that constitute a crime. These data are never used to identify or to profile the user, but they’re used only to protect the site and its users, these infirmation will be used according to the legitimate interests pf the holder.
- The information that the users deem to make public through the services and tools at their disposal, are consciously and voluntarily provided by the user, exempting this web site from any responsability for any violation of the law. It’s up to the user to verify to have the permission to input personal data of third party or protected content by national and international law.
2 – Purpose of the porocessing data
The data collected by the site during its operation are used for the above indicated purposes and for the following purposes:
- User contact, site usage statistics, promotional marketing purposes.
- Data retention will be carried out for the period strictly necessary to achieve the aforementioned purpose and in any case not exceeding 2 years.
- The data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the previously indicated purpose..
3 – Data provided by the user
- As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary send of email to the addresses mentioned in this web site implicates the subsequent aquisition of the address of the sender, necessary to answer to the requests, and the aqusition also of other possible personal data indicated in the missive.
- Specific summary information will be progressively displayed in the pages of the site prepared for particular services request.
4 – Support in configuring your browser
- The user can manage cookies through the settings of his browser. However, he can delete the preferences he set up on the web site by deleting cookies.
- For further informations and support It’s possible to visit the specific help page of the web browser that you’re using:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
5 – Plugin Social Network
- The cllection and use of the information obtained through the plugin are regulated by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which please make reference
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies
- Twitter: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170519-uso-dei-cookie-e-di-altre-tecnologie-simili-da-parte-di-twitter
- Pinterest: https://about.pinterest.com/it/privacy-policy
- AddThis: http://www.addthis.com/privacy/privacy-policy
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
V. USER RIGHTS
- Art. 13 c. 2 of the Regulation (UE) 2016/679 lists the user rights.
- Villa Nichesola website intends to inform the user on his rights, according to the clauses of the Regulation (UE) 2016/679
- based on art. 15, the right of the interested party to ask the holder the access to the personal data, based art. 16 the possibility to rectify the provided data, based art. 18 the possibility of integrating or limiting the processing that concerns him or of opposing, for legitimate reasons, to their processing basing on art. 21, in addition to the right to data portability based on art. 20 of the Regulation (UE);
- based on art. 17 the right to ask for cancellation, the transformation into anonymous form or the block of the data processed in violation of the law, including those for which does not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the right to obtain the certification that the update operations, rctification, data integration, cancellation, blocking of data, transformation, have been brought to attention , also with regards to their content , of those to whom the data have been communicated or disclosed, except in the case in which such fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to protected right
- The requests can be addressed to the data controller, without formalities or, alternatively, using the model provided by the Garantor of the Protection of the Personal Data, or sending an email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the treatment is based on art. 6 paragraph 1 lett. a) – express content to use – or on art. 9 paragraph 2 lett. a) – express content to use genetic, biometric, health related data, that reveal religious beliefs, or philosophical or union memebership, that reveal ratial origin or ethnic, political opinions – the user has the right to withdraw his consent in any moment without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before revocation.
- Likewise, in case of violation of the law the user has the right to propose a complaint to the Garantor of the Protection of the Personal Data, as the authority that controls the processing in Italy.
- For a more detailed examination of the rights that compete with you, see art. 15-22 of Regulation (UE) 2016/679
VI – DATA TRANSFER TO NON – EU COUNTRIES
- This web site may share some of the collected data with services outside of the Europian Union. In particular Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) through plugin and Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized and strictly regulated by the art. 45 c. 1 of the Regulation (UE) 2016/679, so further consenti s not necessary. The companies aforementioned guarantee their subscription to the Privacy Shield.
- Any data won’t be tranfer to third countries that don’t respect the conditions provided by the art. 45 and following of the Regulation (UE).
VII. SECURITY OF DATA PROVIDED
- This website processes the user data in a lawfull and correct manner, adopting the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, unauthorized disclosure, modification or destruction of data. Treatment comes carried out using informatic and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logic strictly connected to the purposes indicated.
- In addition to the owner, in some cases, they may have access to categories of people who are involved in the organization of the web site (administrative staff, commercial, marketing, legals, administrator of the system) and external subjects ( such as third party technical services providers, postman, hosting provider, IT companies, communication agencies).
VIII. CHANGES TO THIS DOCUMENT
- It may be subjected to changes or updates. If they will be relevant changes or updates they will be reported with notifications for the users.
- The previous versions of this document will be available on this page.
- This document is been updated on April 15th 2020 in order to be in accordance with the law, and in particular with the Regulation (UE) 2016/679.